10/16/12

The Case of the Missing Bloggers


Long time no see. What was going to be a short break - turned into a long one, you know when it stops being fun and becomes work? Yeah that's what happened. And Instagram makes me feel connected to the blog world - so that didn't help.

What's been happening 
- We went to Fan Expo in Toronto and had a fab time
- Made a family cookbook for my grandma's 75th
- Put in a new sink (are you old when this is exciting and news worthy???)
- Getting ready for Halloween (what are you being??)
- Sleeping better now that R-Patz and K-Stew are back on (ok I'm joking about the loosing sleep part - not joking about how weirdly obsessed I got about this story)
- Got crafty and made a jewellery display thingy 
- Turned 31 - and am going through some weird hair/wardrobe midlife crisis, I'm branching out of my normal comfort zone - buying jewellery , leather pants - animal prints... 
- Games nights, games nights, games nights - we need to start tweeting about them so Will Wheaton will invite us to play against him!

Overall really I have just been simplifying life and spending time with family and friends. 

- Jessi 

3 comments:

  1. Taking a blog break sounds nice. I'm afraid that if I stopped I would never come back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back on here!

    Is that the Ikea double-bowl apron front sink?? Fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I guess I'm old too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see you here, no matter how long between posts. :o) I know exactly how nice it feels not to have to worry about blogging. And you are right about IG, it makes you feel like you are not missing out too much, doesn't it? It's like a teeny micro-blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails